Final Fantasy S.O.M Final Fantasy S.O.M

your an idiot

i see you have responded to all of your reviews. you'll probably say something stupid on my review to but that will only reflect upon yourself. But i do have to say to pull the stick outta your ass and dont take reviews so damn serious. except for mine cuz i think you are dumbass. neways ur flash sucked and thats all there is too it kid. now go cry or whine or something like that. have a good day. :)

Blazed1987 responds:

Omg u Lam0r XD U Crack me up, go fuck fuck a cow. u gonna create another acc 2 reply? or hav u just got a whole bunch bcuz u argue with ppl all the time

Smurf Pipe Dweam Smurf Pipe Dweam

u saw nuts

and this sucked!

blue-bomber-69 responds:

Wow. I guess I'll never write a review for a movie again. When they get blammed, the dipshit 12 year old that submitted the shit comes after me personally. It's not my fault your movie resembles a pile of dog shit, it's your fault, and yes, I will be there to blam this shit again when you re-submit it again tomorrow. Thank you, Lord Fucktard!

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

OMFG!

THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG!