Final Fantasy S.O.M Final Fantasy S.O.M

your an idiot

i see you have responded to all of your reviews. you'll probably say something stupid on my review to but that will only reflect upon yourself. But i do have to say to pull the stick outta your ass and dont take reviews so damn serious. except for mine cuz i think you are dumbass. neways ur flash sucked and thats all there is too it kid. now go cry or whine or something like that. have a good day. :)

Blazed1987 responds:

Omg u Lam0r XD U Crack me up, go fuck fuck a cow. u gonna create another acc 2 reply? or hav u just got a whole bunch bcuz u argue with ppl all the time

Smurf Pipe Dweam Smurf Pipe Dweam

u saw nuts

and this sucked!

blue-bomber-69 responds:

Wow. I guess I'll never write a review for a movie again. When they get blammed, the dipshit 12 year old that submitted the shit comes after me personally. It's not my fault your movie resembles a pile of dog shit, it's your fault, and yes, I will be there to blam this shit again when you re-submit it again tomorrow. Thank you, Lord Fucktard!

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

OMFG!

THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG! THAT WAS SO AWESOME I MEAN THE GIRL BLEW UP WHEN RIDING HER BIKE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! OMFG! U R SO COOL! U R A GOD AT FLASH AND SHOULD BE KING OF THE PORTAL CUZ OMFG! AND WHEN U BROUGHT UP WEED THAT JUST SHOWED HOW COOL U R! OMFG! IT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN THE DUDE IN THE CAR WAS BOBBING HIS HEAD AND NOT TAKING HIS FOOD! OMFG! FRIZZLE MA NIZZLE LMAO! OMFG! U GOTTA MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS! NO TOON HERE AT NEWGROUNDS COMPARES TO THIS WORK OF ART CUZ OMFG!

CC- Friday the 13th CC- Friday the 13th

OMFG!

THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!THIS WAS SO COOL! THAT MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME "LITERALLY". I HAVENT BEEN SO SCARED SINCE I SAW LEG SEX FANTASY 4! OMFG! I MEAN U R A GOD AT FLASH! HOW DID U MAKE THEM ALL BLEED LIKE THAT! OH AND TRICKY AT THE END I MEAN OMFG PRICELESS! I ALMOST PUKED WHEN RASPBERRY WAS CUT IN HALF THAT WAS SO GROSS! OMFG! I CANT BELIEVE EGG CLOCK CAME TO SAVE THE DAY WITH THE SLINGSHOT! OMFG!

Spider-Man The Movie 2 Spider-Man The Movie 2

CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!

CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!CORNBEEF RULZ!!!!!!!!
AND THIS SUCKS!